[cvsnt] Re: Getting version of rlog tools that work

Thierry Moreau Thierry.Moreau at Connotech.com
Mon Jan 6 05:14:06 GMT 2003

Jonathan Roewen wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have same problem as many others.
>
> I'm on win2k pro. Apache, cvswebnt, and cvsnt are all set up fine.
>
> Neither the dos or win32 rcs tools work, version 5.7, downloaded from
> http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/trinkle/RCS/
>
> Is there an alternative location to download the working rcs tools from?
>
> Jon

I don't know, but CVS version 1.9.18 and older used external RCS and I
remember to have read that RCS version 5.7.3 was in there (which might be
better than 5.7). Unfortunately, I couldn't get the CVS version 1.9.18.

Sincerely,

--

- Thierry Moreau

CONNOTECH Experts-conseils inc.