[cvsnt] bug in unix build 66

Richard Wirth r.wirth at wirthware.de
Wed Jan 8 14:32:53 GMT 2003

Hello Tony,

I just updated the unix sources and now my access to sourceforge is broken:
--->
rich at mathilda:~/gnome_dev/cvsgui> cvs version
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3 Prerelease (Build 66)
(client/server)
Server: cvs [version aborted]: unrecognized auth response from
cvs.cvsgui.sourceforge.net: cvs [pserver aborted]: descramble: unknown
scrambling method
<---
against cvsnt.org all works well
-->
rich at mathilda:~/dev_cvs/cvsnt> cvs version
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3 Prerelease (Build 66)
(client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3 (Daily Snapshot Build 63)
(client/server)
<--
the cvs from gcvs project is working:
-->
rich at mathilda:~/gnome_dev/cvsgui> /usr/local/gcvs/bin/cvs version
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11 (client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.1p1 (client/server)
<--

any idea?

best regards

richard