[cvsnt] SSPI and Temp Dir

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Jan 10 14:22:10 GMT 2003

SSPI has two modes of operation:
   :sspi:server:/repository
and
   :sspi:user at server:/repository

The first one uses your logon data from the workstation you are logged on to.
The second one uses the cvs login procedure (only the first time you connect
using this cvsroot string)

So in your case the only thing you would have had to do was to issue the
cvs login command and enter the password for the user specified in the root.
After this all would have worked transparently...

/Bo