[cvsnt] Re: Can't build Build 65

Jim Hyslop jhyslop at ieee.org
Sat Jan 11 15:01:09 GMT 2003

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> A plain VS.NET is all that is needed...  it's all I use.

Before I forget again: thank you for your quick responses.

Now this is wierd - I just tried rebuilding it, and the "services"
application builds properly. Ah, I bet I know what happened - I first
tried building it with Visual Studio 6, which failed, then I tried using
VS.NET - but I didn't clean the VS6 stuff first. The compiler was
probably using some VS6 cached information to pick up the old (or, as
you said, prehistoric :=) headers.

After building from scratch, and installing the Kerberos distribution,
it builds like a charm. As the support people are fond of saying: PEBKAC :-)

--
Jim