[cvsnt] List of modules

Ricardo Fukasawa fukasawa at globo.com
Fri Jan 17 16:28:09 GMT 2003

I was wondering if there is any way CVSNT can automatically add the module names that are imported to a given repository in the file named "modules" of the CVSROOT directory.

I am using wincvs and the instructions there say that I have to add the entries manually each time I import a new module, in order to be able to obtain a list of the modules available and this would be really annoying.

Thks,

Ricardo.