[cvsnt] REPOST: remove/repair log file?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Jan 19 06:49:00 GMT 2003

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:34:52 +1100, Chris Schulz
<cnschulz at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>Hi,
>I am using websphere studio with cvsnt and recieve a history log error when
>synchronising.
>
>The file will still synchronise but I am unable to see a change list so i
>must update/commit *all*.
>
>I would simply like to delete the log and start a version 1.0 with the
>current file.
>
>Could someone assist me with this?

Sorry, don't understand your wording. Please rephrase your question
and give more information on the setup (server, operating system,
protocol etc etc). Siply reposting the exact same question that was
not answered won't help much.

What do you mean by 'synchronize'? To my knowledge there is no such
cvs command...
Also CVS does not use anything like 'version'. Instead all files have
a sequence of revisions that are autoincremented and should not be
tampered with by the user.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)