[cvsnt] Running CVS on Win2K for the first time.

Stuart Halliday stuarth at ecs-tech.com
Wed Jan 22 17:26:52 GMT 2003

I've installed CVSNT on my Win2K sp3 Workstation and rebooting and
when I type in 'CVS login' after setting cvsroot to 'set
cvsroot=:pserver:administrator at localhost:/', I get asked for my password.

I type in my NT password and I get back a message:

cvs [passwd aborted]: Server configuration missing --allow-root in
inetd.conf

There is no mention of this 'inetd.conf'.

What is it please? :-)

CVSNT is running as a Service.
I set up a Repository on a NTFS local harddrive.

Thanks. :-)

--
Stuart Halliday