[cvsnt] Re: Security issue with cvs server?

Koen no at ssppaamm.com
Thu Jan 30 09:55:20 GMT 2003

"Tony Hoyle" <tmh at nodomain.org> wrote in message
news:3e2e8310.1368110671 at news.cvsnt.org...

> There's a fix in the pipeline (a proper fix that should stop it
> happening in the future, too).

Any news yet?
I'm just asking because apparently there was a patch for cvs on our RedHat 8
machine.
    http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2003-012.html
It now says:
    Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.2 (client/server)
when doing "cvs --version".
Of course, I don't know if your code shares the same codebase as the one for
these versions, so I thought I'd better ask...

Koen