[cvsnt] Re: ViewCvs problem with CVSNT build68

Manuel Gurski nospam_gurski_ at wettermacher.de
Fri Jan 31 09:57:36 GMT 2003

Bo,

maybe i have a solution for you. I use CVSNT Build 68 and
viewcvs-1.0.dev-win-r2
after searching google for hours i found the final hint:

the rlog tool does not work if i use a colon in the CVSRoot path.
since viewcvs and the cvsroot are located on c: i just use a leading
backslash
and it worked.

Regards,
Manuel

[general]

#
# This setting specifies each of the CVS roots on your system and assigns
# names to them. Each root should be given by a "name: path" value. Multiple
# roots should be separated by commas.
#
cvs_roots =
 Development : \CVSRoot

# this is the name of the default CVS root.
default_root = Development

# uncomment if the RCS binaries are not on the standard path
rcs_path = c:/programme/viewcvs/rcs57nt/

news:026u2vk77sn7rac8tdc15s094p802qpgug at 4ax.com...