[cvsnt] Debug or LogFile setting for CVSNT?

Fri Jan 31 15:43:55 GMT 2003

Thanks for the information.  It is definitely helpful for debugging my
setup.   However, does this feature not exist on server side?  It would be
nice to be able to have a log server side without needing to rely upon the
client to be properly configured.  As a sys admin, wouldn't this be
something that you might typically want to log/trace?

Is there a reason that no one has thought of putting this feature into the
CVSNT service itself?

Thanks,

Eric