[cvsnt] hanging cvs locks?

Klaasjan Brand kjb at dds.nl
Fri Jan 31 15:47:21 GMT 2003

Hi,

We're using cvsnt build 68 with a small group of developers for a day now.
I've setup cvsnt to use the cvs lock server.

Our problem is the locks regularly gets "stuck" for a long time, so I have
to restart the lock server. I found the message from Torsten van Beeck on
this newsgroup about hangs on merge which should be fixed in the release
branche, but I can't get cvsnt updated to that version; it seems broken...

Anyone able to help me out?

greets,
Klaasjan Brand