[cvsnt] CVSNT installation on an NT web server

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Jan 31 17:46:11 GMT 2003

Just to add to the previous speaker,
I also have used both CvsWeb and ViewCvs and I think that the ViewCvs is a bit
better than the other. Both work OK though. CvsWeb use Perl and ViewCvs uses Python.
We use CVSNT server and WinCvs clients and I have also integrated email messaging
with CVSNT that produces emails with module, file and diff links for the committed
files and this uses the ViewCvs/CvsWeb to display the data.
Rather neat and easy to use.

/Bo