[cvsnt] deleting a branch

Kevin zzz at zzz.zzz.org
Wed Jul 2 16:05:54 BST 2003

"Mac" <pragcvs at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.111.1057088959.23964.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
> Greetings,
> Does anyone know how to delete a branch?
> Thanks

Take a look at:
http://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/cvs-1.11.6/cvs_4.html#SEC51
Section 4.7

It is not recommended but you can delete branch tags with:
cvs rtag -d -B tag_name module_name     (please check if the syntax is
precise)

I used it from within WinCVS and it worked. My branch was freshly created
though!

--
Kevin Agius