[cvsnt] ampersand module not working in 2.05

Thomas George thomas.george at radicalcorp.com
Sat Jul 5 19:44:08 BST 2003

I had trouble with ampersand modules in 2.05. When I checked on the Internet, I found many references to it working with 2.03 and before. I downloaded 2.03, and it works fine. I guess there is some problem with checking out ampersand modules in 2.05. For me, it gives a message "Something bad happened ...." and then says that "failed to create dump file". Hope it gets fixed soon.

Thomas