[cvsnt] Re: Compiling from source

bold bold at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 6 20:20:27 BST 2003

I have finally had succes in opening the projet files. I first had to open
and re-save each project file in ms-dos text format (all 28 files).

Is it possible there is a header file missing or an #include missing ?
Because when I tried to build, I got about 30 errors. Most of them are
undeclared identifier errors. All these errors came from the
cvsservice\services.cpp file.

By the way, I am using the source of version 2.0.5. That is the latest
working release.

Thanks for the help