[cvsnt] Backup of CVS NT

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Mon Jul 7 18:46:37 BST 2003

There were a couple proposed a little while back--Dave had a nice one that
included automatic date-stamping (below) and I had one that did a
directory-based aging.

I put together a quick wiki page for you to refer to (and others after you
as well since this comes up once in awhile).

I'm not sure where would be best to link it in from the rest of the wiki.
Anyone have ideas, go ahead and link it in.  It does pop up to the top of
the search list if anyone searches for "backup".

http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/BackupRepository

Regards,

Glen Starrett