[cvsnt] Update get to many files

Björn Carlsson bc at passagen.se
Tue Jul 8 07:24:59 BST 2003

I have a module difined in the modules file that only
consists of some header files of from another
module. So when I checkout I get the file
Entries.Static , when I update the project that includes this
dir I get the the other files in this module that I don't want.
This happens if I choose Create missing directories, when I choose update
in WinCVS or Tortoise.

WinCvs generates:
cvs update -P -d (in directory D:\Mac\drivers\Gidd_Eth\)
and Tortoise:
In D:\Mac: C:\Program\CvsHome\WinCvs\cvs.exe -q
update -d -P drivers/Gidd_Eth
:sspi:bcn at mailgw:/HMI

In modules one of the modules which Gidd_eth consists
of is (the problem module):
ZZZ_DriversCMX -d Common/CMX MAC/E7900/Common/cmx CXCONFIG.H CXDEFINE.H
CXEXTERN.H CXFUNCS.H CXSTRUCT.H CXVENDOR.H