[cvsnt] CVSNT repository pro

fergal.o'flynn at notes.royalsun.com fergal.o'flynn at notes.royalsun.com
Thu Jul 10 09:36:02 BST 2003

I've been trying to get a CVSNT 2.0.5 repository set up to use with WSAD. I
have CVSNT running. Now I open WSAD and try to add a CVS repository
location, I fill in all the details and I get  "an unable to validate"
error saying IO exception occurred: Connection refused: c:/cvsrespo/test:
no such repository.
This repository definitely exists on my CVSNT set up. I've installed the
CVSNT and the WSAD on my PC, which is windows 2000.
Is the problem related to my user's authority or might it be the fact that
I'm using CVSNT with WSAD ?
Do I possibly need to set myself up as  a CVS user ?

Any suggestions would be helpful.         Thanks.

Notice of Confidentiality

This transmission contains information that may be confidential and that
may also be privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient of the
message (or authorised to receive it for the intended recipient) you may
not copy, forward, or otherwise use it, or disclose it or its contents to
anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify
us immediately and delete it from your system.

Email: internet.mail at wgo.royalsun.com