[cvsnt] Can't make mirror directory: File exists

Lawson.Reed Reed.Lawson at IGT.com
Mon Jul 14 21:20:13 BST 2003

Just a little more info on this:

That directory in cvstemp seems to block checkins to
that module only. You can still commit to other
modules. However, you can not delete that
temp directory (cvs-serv2992) without shutting
down the CVS server first, then deleting it,
then starting the server up again because the
Windows OS says that "the file is in use...".
So it's pretty serious if you have to restart the
server to rectify the problem....

Thanks,

Reed Lawson
IGT Firmware Engineering