[cvsnt] Latest Updates / ampersand modules

Colin Bendell cbendell at point2.com
Tue Jul 15 18:41:10 BST 2003

I am having a similar problem when I use a series of nested -d operations.
This worked under our linux installation, but since moving over to cvsnt, it
has not worked.  This problem manifests itself in the following way:

Modules file:
_jdk141 -d deploy/java tools/java/j2sdk1.4.1
_bin -d deploy/bin tools/bin
manager -d manager phoenix &_bin &_jdk131

The directory structure I expect to get would be:
+manager
   + phoenixdir1
   + deploy
       + bin