[cvsnt] cvs server: Script execution failed: Permission denie d

Lawson.Reed Reed.Lawson at IGT.com
Wed Jul 16 19:13:18 BST 2003

I forgot to mention that for these other users,
they login successfully and can "co" and "update"
just fine. Its only a commit problem and only if
I enable the script via commitinfo.

I do not think this is a problem with CVSNT. I
just don't know which of the zillions of security
policies I need to enable for other users.

Thanks,
Reed Lawson
IGT Firmware Engineering
(775) 448-0755