[cvsnt] cvs server: Script execution failed: Permission denie d

Lawson.Reed Reed.Lawson at IGT.com
Wed Jul 16 19:50:11 BST 2003

Never mind. The IS guy found the problem using auditing.
Execute permissions on "cmd.exe" was disabled for all but
Admin. Its working now, but the IS guy thinks it could be
a security hole. He's going to look into that.
Reed Lawson
IGT Firmware Engineering
(775) 448-0755