[cvsnt] impersonation and pserver failures (continued)

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Jul 17 08:17:26 BST 2003

> And I wrote the original install tips about 1.5 years ago to help
> people getting started on NT4 systems. I have tried to keep it updated
> but have now lost touch with the pace of development....

And yours was the primary source I used when I got started--it was the most
up to date and straightforward version I found.  The poster used yours also
as the initial guide too--so your efforts are appreciated!

CVSNT could certainly benefit from a technical writer who has excessive
available time after hours... unfortunately I'm not and I don't :(.

Glen Starrett