[cvsnt] Removing a module

Aaron Kynaston akynaston at novell.com
Thu Jul 17 21:28:39 BST 2003

The best fix I've found to this, is simply getting into the repository
my self, and manully doing what I want - i.e. moving/deleteing/renameing
ect.

Aaron Kynaston
akynaston at novell.com
office: (801) 861-6709
cell: (801) 368-8633
fax: (801) 861-6778
Novell Inc., The leading provider in net services software.
www.novell.com

>>> dan holmes <dholmes at ivsi.com> 7/17/2003 12:49:07 PM >>>
I have created a module now i don't want it anymore.  I removed all
the
files but i can't find a command that will remove the module.

dan