[cvsnt] The same module in two repositories

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Fri Jul 18 07:35:37 BST 2003

Hello World,

I have checked out a module to my working directory on my machine and
usually I work at this machine.
But sometimes I need to change to another computer without having
commited my changes (because it's unfinished and does not even compile),
so my idea is to commit the module to a local repository and to check it
out at the other machine again.

Is this possible? What's the setup to use CVSNT like this?

Thanks in advance and best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch