[cvsnt] sandbox and repository not in sync after "cvs edit" and "cvs update -C"

Markus.Gebhardt at etas.de Markus.Gebhardt at etas.de
Tue Jul 22 06:11:28 BST 2003

Hi,

after editing a file (that ha a watch added), and then deciding to discard
the changes I've made by using "cvs update -C", the edited file gets
replaced by the HEAD revision of the repository.
However, the checked out file is read-only (watch is still active),
whereas in the repository I'm still mentioned as an editor of the file
(CVS/fileattr). Shouldn't either the checked-out file be read-write, or
(IMHO better) the user be
removed from the editors list?

(cvsnt2.0.4)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with regards