[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.0.6 fails in a batch file

Alexandre Augusto Drummond Barroso adrummond at bdmg.mg.gov.br
Tue Jul 22 19:21:26 BST 2003

It seems CMD is spawning processes concurrently so the first process locks the file while the following processes fail.
So you may use "start /w" before each command to make CMD wait the process termination before interpreting next command line.:
start /w %CVS_EXE% update -P Miranda-IM >report.txt
start /w %CVS_EXE% update -P Plugins >>report.txt
start /w %CVS_EXE% update -P Protocols >>report.txt
start /w %CVS_EXE% update -P SDK >>report.txt
start /w %CVS_EXE% update -P Tools >>report.txt

It must solve this problem

Cheers,

Zandall.