[cvsnt] CVSNT crashes

Steve Baxter s.baxter-mail at improvision.com
Thu Jul 24 15:30:19 BST 2003

We are having a lot of problems with the latest version CVSNT (2.0.8)
and in fact with all the 2.x.x versions.  We get the "Something bad
happened to CVSNT..." message about 20 times a day.  In fact, it is
almost impossible to commit files without CVSNT crashing.

This seems to happen most when committing files from a Mac using Mac
CVS Pro.  Binary files are particularly bad.  Is anyone else using Mac
CVS Pro and CVSNT?  We didn't have this problem with CVSNT 1.x.x.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Cheers,

Steve.

--