[cvsnt] Impersonation Windows 2003 Server

Marc Weidner epost_marc at fritz12.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 25 01:03:11 BST 2003

Hello,

I use Cvsnt on Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server. On Windows XP there
is all fine. But when I try to use Impersonation on Windows 2003 Server
it always fails to map any user to the cvs_user.

Are there differences between the use of Cvsnt on Windows XP and Windows
2003 Server, which I have to look for?

With kind regards

Marc Weidner