[cvsnt] Problems with ampersand modules

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Jul 31 20:59:01 BST 2003

Andrew Fields wrote:

> Tony,
>
> Can you post what *does* work with ampersand modules here?
>
> All I am trying to do is the following:

[smip good example of why modules need to change!]

Something like (in 2.0.8, definately):

Dv_Test2 -d Divix &Dv_Util &Dv_GMUtil

Using combinations of -d and & is enough to do anything really.

eg. this example from my test modules:

devb -d d1/d2 Develop
devc -d d3/d4 Develop/All16_32/iNetCost
devamp -d dv &devb
dv2 &devc

Checking out 'devamp' puts the Develop module in dv/d1/d2/...
Checking out 'dv2' puts inetcost under dv2/d3/d4