[cvsnt] Re: NTFS permissions on CVSROOT

Ian Epperson Ian at axiomdesign.com
Thu Jul 31 21:48:18 BST 2003

I recently set up a MoinMoin installation as well.  Check out the WordIndex
link at the top of any page (http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/WordIndex), and under
the word ACL is a link to the aforementioned page.

Other than that, find a page where you think the reference should go, and
put the reference there.

Another nice feature that I've used, is displaying a list of pages matching
a regex by putting in:  [[PageList(regex)]]
Thus, there are a group of pages all like:  SetACL, SetFolders, SetProtocol
Then create a page called SettingsHome and put in [[PageList(Set*)]] and it
will list the above pages.