[cvsnt] Problems with cvsnt on Windows 2003 Server

MoMad momad_no at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 04:08:59 BST 2003

How did the install go?

I am also in the process of switching to the all powerful windows 2003
enterprise server family.  My current CVSNT is on a Windows 2000
Professional, I got the latest STABLE release and my client is TortoiseCVS,
the latest UNSTABLE release.

I am moving Apache, CVSNT, PHP, Perl, and more to the Windows 2003... so ill
report back if I have any problems with CVSNT.

Regards,
MoMad