[cvsnt] Can`t Rename Entries.Extra

Jan Schönherr j.schoenherr at mvs-ag.de
Fri Jun 6 10:34:33 BST 2003

Sounds like a problem I had at end of february...
(thread subject was "Checkout Error using NT and a network drive as local folder")

For me it was fixed with CVSNT 1.11.1.3 build 73.
I guess you are using an older version?!

btw, just to be the first :-), a quote from Tony:
> Putting the sandbox on a network drive is highly discouraged and not
> really suppoted

But I'm doing this a few month now at had no problems, since this was fixed...

Jan