[cvsnt] [OT] Question from the Subversion list for Tony

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Mon Jun 9 19:50:36 BST 2003

Tony -

I seem to recall that you mentioned a while ago that certain Win32 filesystem
operations were not atomic, in that you could have a race condition after
renaming/deleting a file.  The system was mysterious "Access Denied" errors
under load.

The same "feature" seems to have reared it's head in the subversion Win32 port
and I was hoping you could recall the details.  Specifically, what was it that
you did to work around it?

TIA

John