[cvsnt] Problem retrieving doc files

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Jun 10 11:40:40 BST 2003

Raghu,
I don't see any problems.
I just issued a command in my sandbox like this:
cvs update -r 1.28 myprog.exe
(HEAD revision of myprog.exe is 1.30)
and the update just produced a single new file myprog.exe which
replaced the existing one. No other files created at all.
Which is really what I would expect.

/Bo
 (I am now going off-line for a week)