[cvsnt] Re: Help with ViewCVS

Jason Martin Jason.Martin at Ensonix.com
Wed Jun 11 17:02:36 BST 2003

CVSNT Group,

Thanks to an email from this group I found
http://www.devguy.com/fp/cfgmgmt/cvs/viewCVSIIS.htm with has installation
instructions for ViewCVS on NT for IIS, I'm doing it on Apache and haven't
gone through the instructions yet, but I'll post my results.

news:bc7ht7$t4r$1 at sisko.nodomain.org...