[cvsnt] "cvsnt + ant" are not work well.

Boyd Meier bmeier at acornsys.com
Mon Jun 16 15:09:47 BST 2003

Cvsnt stores it's passwords in the registry, so the cvspass task doesn't
work for it.  As you saw, the cvspass task simply creates the .cvspass file
in the appropriate location for unix cvs, it doesn't actually do a cvs
login.  I've never actually understood the need for the cvspass task, since
you can issue a cvs login command and do the same thing in a more portable
fashion.  In any case, you can issue a cvs login command, either from the
ant script or from the command line, and get the same effect.

	Boyd