[cvsnt] Getting to CVSNT from Linux

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Mon Jun 16 16:54:37 BST 2003

Linux comes with regular CVS installed by default (at least my RH8 does).
You should be able to access your XP box with pserver protocol (and ssh, et.
al. but not sspi), but I haven't attempted it.

I would believe it would look something like this:

$ cvs -d :pserver:username at xpbox:/repository login
Password: {username's password on xpbox}
$ cvs -d :pserver:username at xpbox:/repository co mymodule

Also, FYI... CVSNT runs on Linux, too.

Regards,

Glen Starrett