[cvsnt] [OT] WinCVS release (was: Panic message...)

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Mon Jun 16 21:20:35 BST 2003

1. Don't use *old* software. Download and install the latest WinCvs
1.3 version and use that. 1.2 is plagued with unfixed bugs like the
daylight savings time bug you refer to.
<<<<
So then in that respect WinCVS calling 1.2 "Stable" really means "Frozen" or
"Dusty", right? :) It's about time for them to declare 1.3 "Stable"--there
is SO much more in there and I see a lot of users tending toward the stable
release by default (I do too when dealing with apps I don't intend to "play"
with constantly).

Glen Starrett