[cvsnt] Merge Application

Keith D. Zimmerman keith at eagle-solutions.com
Wed Jun 18 12:39:33 BST 2003

This may be a bit off topic, but I figured other "users" might have this
problem/suggestions on fixing it...

We made some patches to the tortoise cvs source.  Now, when I try to use
cvs update, huge blocks of the source have changed, and it is very
difficult to do manually.  What I am looking for is a merge application
(open source/free) that uses three files - one a base file, and to
changed files to generate a composite file.  It also needs to display
all of this graphically...   Any ideas?

I know source safe had one, but it sucked pretty bad.  It would be
nicest if you could manually edit file right in the merge application.

keith d. zimmerman, mcsd
eagle solutions