[cvsnt] Re: Merge Application

Mitch Davis Mitch.Davis at EXTEL.COM.AU
Wed Jun 18 18:04:08 BST 2003

Hi Keith,

> The results of my search so far:
> 	kdiff - nice GUI, but it screwed up when my differences got too
> intense (and I am dealing with some heavily "fragmented" files)
> 	ediff (xemacs) - works well as far as functionality, but the GUI
> sucks.
>
> So, anybody know of open source software that does both?

You mean software with a sucky GUI that screws up differences?

(Sorry, that's not helping is it.  I guess you mean software
that does neither)

Sadly, no.

Mitch.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is
confidential and intended for the named recipient(s). If you have received
this message in error, please contact sender by return e-mail and
destroy the message and any attachments.
Any opinions or undertakings expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender except where the sender expressly and with authority
states them to be the opinions of Extel.