[cvsnt] Instable release version?!?

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Jun 19 17:32:29 BST 2003

That's why Bo's instructions say to reboot--and I've told others the same
thing.  What you're seeing is consistent with my observations (and others
too).

Tony--Could it be a matter of the CVS control panel applet not knowing where
to find the CVS EXE, and therefore depending on finding it in the path?  I
know it loads it's protocol DLL's from that directory too, but I would think
that the control panel applet would know to look first in the directory
where *it* was run from.  Does that make sense?

It's just a little thing--1 reboot and you don't have to worry about it
again, but I see the question come up a lot and if there's an "easy" way to
fix it then I think it should be considered.

Regards,

Glen Starrett