[cvsnt] Handling Diffrent file types in CVS

Sunil Koneru sunil.koneru at click2learn.com
Fri Jun 20 01:01:55 BST 2003

Hi,

I have an issue with changing the type of the file in CVS.

When a file is checked into CVS as UNICODE, How would I go about changing
this file to UTF8.
Usually MS word docs are checked in as binary. If a word doc is checked in
as File. How would I change it back to binary.
Incorrectly checking in the files is delaying our product developemnt cycle.
Any help is appreciated.

thanks in advance

Sunil