[cvsnt] loginfo bug ?

Terris Linenbach noreply at nowhere.nwh
Fri Jun 20 21:08:21 BST 2003

Ampersands in file names cause the parameters sent to loginfo (and possibly
watch) scripts to be truncated.

For example, if I commit a file named "tips&tricks", all the loginfo script
gets is:

tips

Which is then used as the user name.

This is because cmd.exe uses & as a command termination character.

My loginfo file looks like:

DEFAULT dgloginfohtmlnntpemail "%{sVv}" "$USER"

So I am trying to put double-quotes around the filename, but for some reason
it doesn't work.