[cvsnt] Re: Anyone knows where to get a ViewCvs (for windows) patch?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Jun 23 12:45:14 BST 2003

Russ has updated his ViewCvs distribution for Windows now so that most of the stuff
actually works OK. But I have given up on trying to make the Enscript function working.
I got it to work on one server but am unable to on all others I have tried even though
I think I installed/configured the stuff the same way.
Beats me why it won't work and I simply haven't got the time to spend anymore.

Reading the ViewCvs list seems to indicate that now ViewCvs seems to have problems
with the extensions to the RCS file formats that CVSNT enters into the repository....

/Bo