[cvsnt] Re: loginfo bug ?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Jun 24 09:07:51 BST 2003

Possibly, but I had my problem in the very first item after the regulat expression:
ALL C:\Program Files\CVSMailer\CVSmailer.exe blah blah blah
results in CVSNT trying to execute
C:\Program
with the first argument
Files\CVSMailer\CVSmailer.exe

Putting quotes around the program name did not help at all, so I forced the setup
to install to C:\Programs\CVSMailer\CVSMailer.exe instead (no spaces in path).
Then it started working again.

/Bo