[cvsnt] Search the repository?

Markus.Gebhardt at etas.de Markus.Gebhardt at etas.de
Thu Jun 26 06:23:33 BST 2003

Hi,

does anyone know a script / tool to search a cvs repository (full text
seach)? With ViewCVS I can browse the repository, or, search for files
commited by author, using the cvsquery feature, but there's no full text
search.

But how can I do a search like "what file and what version(s) of the file
contain the string "xxx" ?

Thanks,
Markus

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with regards