[cvsnt] A question

Keith D. Zimmerman keith at eagle-solutions.com
Thu Jun 26 23:08:28 BST 2003

I suppose any body who has worked on sourceforge recently has seen
errors like this, but tonight, I am getting it on my own server.

F:\code\211>cvs -q commit -m "ebms:task?37982" eshlibw\ewbase
cvs [commit aborted]: writing to server socket: error -1

Using sspi, and the user has had no other trouble.  I suspect file
corruption, is that possible?

Appreciate a prompt response as my boss is breathing down my neck for
this commit.

keith d. zimmerman, mcsd
eagle solutions