[cvsnt] strange probleem

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Jun 27 07:05:10 BST 2003

Not really an error in Wiki...
You can use the cvs passwd command to set up users on the system,
but those users must then use the pserver protocol.
It actualy says:
"This is a step that is only needed if you plan on using the pserver
or sserver protocol ..."

So:
1. You are an admin and use sspi to connect
2. You use cvs passwd to add a user
3. This user later connects with :pserver:user at server:/repo
4. He has to do a cvs login before anything else (only first time)

HTH

Bo