[cvsnt] Latest on Virus Scan?

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Fri Jun 27 17:35:30 BST 2003

I've had some SERIOUSLY buggy Norton client AV software in the past (2+
years ago) but the latest version I have has been fairly stable, only
locking up "MessageApp" on shutdown (having to do with my outlook mail
client, could even just be outlook without anything to do with Norton).

Symptoms of the older buggy client were completely CVSNT releated--it was
random protection faults, an rare but still to often blue screen, etc.
However, like I said, the latest Norton client SW seems OK.

Glen Starrett